~Imitation Fantasy~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making fantasy real, one creation at a time!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The World of Imaginationtronlia! A Story Series by Raptorman10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raptorman10
Egg

Location : Somewhere talking to a mysterious being known as Steve.

The World of Imaginationtronlia! A Story Series by Raptorman10 Empty
PostSubject: The World of Imaginationtronlia! A Story Series by Raptorman10   The World of Imaginationtronlia! A Story Series by Raptorman10 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Prologue

Deep in the many clusters of space, there is a place known as Imaginationtronlia. There, everything every kid created in their imagination was placed in Imaginationtronlia. But these days, Kids were growing up in a lazy future and the minds of children were not flourishing enough to keep Imaginationtronlia alive. No one in Imaginationtronlia had noticed yet, but Imaginationtronlia was weakening. FAST. This story will tell of a journey that will Bring back the Imaginations and so Imaginationtronlia can flourish one more!
Imaginationtronlia is split into five parts. The five lands are called Shadow's land, ( Not your Shadows Jokie ) Natureron, Airea, Gianmino and Watrus. These five places all represented an aspect of childrens mind. Shadow's land represents darkness and evil, Airea represents the free and caring side of imaginations, Watrus represents relaxed and peaceful side of imaginations, Natureron represents loving and beutiful side of imaginations and Gianmino represents chaos and war. Many organisms and beings live in these lands. As you read on, you will learn of many beings along the way! Anyways, let the story begin!

Chapter 1: the Shadows Betrayal

Since Imaginationtronlia was becoming weaker, the darkness and evil of the Shadows was growing. Cataclysmic disasters were happening all over Imaginationtronlia. Because of this, all the leaders of the five nations were to meet in Gianmino's triple towers.However, the leader of Shadow's land did not show up, but the other leaders proceeded with meeting.The Leader of Gianmino was a Minigoeon, Chalkron. Minigoeons are tiny little people that are about the size of an I-pod. They often Build mechs so they can be taller. Most mechs are about the size of an average human.The leader of Airea is a cloud man, Airlock. Cloud me are often smaller the regular clouds, but are born from clouds and have lightning for hands,which they can conttrol how high the voltage is. average size is the size of an average human toddler.

Much more is to be added soon! I haz either run out of time or RL problems Please let me know if i have made any mistakes or have ant suggestions for the story.
cheers
Back to top Go down

The World of Imaginationtronlia! A Story Series by Raptorman10
Page 1 of 1