~Imitation Fantasy~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making fantasy real, one creation at a time!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hmm ... never mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
judithiscariot
Egg

Hmm ... never mind Empty
PostSubject: Hmm ... never mind   Hmm ... never mind EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Hey, Wolfen! Congrats on this very cool forum. Can't wait to try the Chat feature. Could you create an open topic in the welcome thread that all registered users can reply to? That way we can all interact with new members without having to jump through a bunch of separate topics. It's what they do over at OMM and seems to work pretty well. It'd also keep the number of topics in the Welcome thread a manageable size.

Also, I'd find it helpful to have guidelines of when I should post here as opposed to Sporum.

Thanks, and congrats again! I joined as soon as I read about it.

Last edited by judithiscariot on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GloryMXE7
Egg
GloryMXE7

Hmm ... never mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm ... never mind   Hmm ... never mind EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:53 am

welcome judas, I myself didn't quite understand the request presented in the topics title until I read the OP, but other than that... I got nothing.
Back to top Go down
judithiscariot
Egg

Hmm ... never mind Empty
PostSubject: Different folks, I guess ... no big deal either way   Hmm ... never mind EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Admittedly, I didn't actually post to the OMM Welcome thread when I joined, but I do appreciate seeing all the comments in one place without having to jump in and out of different posts. Seeing how others welcome new members gives me me more information about the user and his/her existing relationships.

I would still find it helpful to have guidance for when to post here and when to the Sporum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hmm ... never mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm ... never mind   Hmm ... never mind Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm ... never mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Imitation Fantasy~ :: Information :: Welcome-
Jump to: