~Imitation Fantasy~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making fantasy real, one creation at a time!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<---I forgot what I was going to use as my title.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AxeDragon
Egg

<---I forgot what I was going to use as my title.  Empty
PostSubject: <---I forgot what I was going to use as my title.    <---I forgot what I was going to use as my title.  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:20 am

Ok really.. it took me about 15 min to realize how to make my own topic. I suppose using the "NEW TOPIC" button in big letters was just to simple for me. D:

Anyways, aside for my random dumb moment...

My spore name is AxeDragon, and because i'm //so //creative..so is my forum name. (I literally will spend 10 min in game just trying to think of what to name a creation. Quite often I just end up using "Dragon" or "Name"
I've been on and off spore a lot in the past few months. Mostly off because of something that happened a while back.

I like long walks on the beach and..wait, I think i'm going off topic again.

Well that pretty much sums me up. I love you I love you I love you affraid
Back to top Go down
Wolfen_Dragon
Dragon Queen
Wolfen_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: <---I forgot what I was going to use as my title.    <---I forgot what I was going to use as my title.  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:15 am

I don't know how to make it harder......D: (Lol. XD)

i do the same thing with naming my creatures. Sometimes I just go to a random fantasy name generator to name my creations. Or I just think of too syllables and put a ' between them. Razz

I hope you have fun here Axe! =D =D

-Wolfen
Back to top Go down
https://ifantasy.rpg-board.net
AxeDragon
Egg

PostSubject: Re: <---I forgot what I was going to use as my title.    <---I forgot what I was going to use as my title.  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Sometimes i'm really slow to create new things. :/ I lost a few subs that way. I have a kind of.. OCD about any kind of art and if I find even one tiny thing wrong with my creation I delete it. xD

I might not be on for a few days (soon) because i'm getting a new Kitten Very Happy

I should probably mention that I tend to be random and change subjects a lot as well. Dx I'll apologize for that in advance xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <---I forgot what I was going to use as my title.    <---I forgot what I was going to use as my title.  Empty

Back to top Go down

<---I forgot what I was going to use as my title.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Imitation Fantasy~ :: Information :: Welcome-
Jump to: