~Imitation Fantasy~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making fantasy real, one creation at a time!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FallenWisp's Gallery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenWisp
Egg
FallenWisp

FallenWisp's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: FallenWisp's Gallery   FallenWisp's Gallery EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Yep, the title says it all. This is my gallery for all of you in IF to see and admire.

FallenWisp's Gallery Year_of_improvement_by_frostbeast-d3jpsy5
This is my favorite of all of my drawings, because it depicts two different yet related subjects. The one on the left is a dragon I drew and colored on 6-21-10. The one on the right is a dragon I drew and colored on 6-21-11. Kinda a self-commemoration on a year of improvement.

FallenWisp's Gallery Eona__the_last_dragoneye_by_frostbeast-d3jdkbd
This one is a little more recent, because I just read a book series about the Chinese Zodiac and their corresponding dragons. It's kinda hard to explain, but you can find the explanation on my dA page about it here

That's all I have to offer for fantasy right now, but more will come, as I get less lazy and more bored. I will also do features from other Sporeans from dA sometime or another. And I will make this OP a bit more professional.
Back to top Go down
AxeDragon
Egg

PostSubject: Re: FallenWisp's Gallery   FallenWisp's Gallery EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Wow! Very awesome Very Happy I seriously cant wait to see more art from you!
Back to top Go down
FallenWisp
Egg
FallenWisp

PostSubject: Re: FallenWisp's Gallery   FallenWisp's Gallery EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Thanks Axe! I have a tablet, but I'm not very good at it. >.< But here's what I got of a shapeshifting military girl:
FallenWisp's Gallery Athena_human_forme_flatcolor_by_frostbeast-d3n5xup
Not too great, imo, but like I said, I'm not too good at tablet drawings.
Back to top Go down
AxeDragon
Egg

PostSubject: Re: FallenWisp's Gallery   FallenWisp's Gallery EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:25 pm

I cant draw humans at all. D: You're good at it though. Very Happy

At least you have a tablet. I'm still stuck with using Paper and pencil xD I don't even have a scanner so If i do anything on Photoshop or Illustration I have to do it by mouse. :/ bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FallenWisp
Egg
FallenWisp

PostSubject: Re: FallenWisp's Gallery   FallenWisp's Gallery EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:19 pm

3: You could always take a picture of the drawings with a point n' shoot camera.

And thanks. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FallenWisp's Gallery   FallenWisp's Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

FallenWisp's Gallery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Imitation Fantasy~ :: Community :: Art-
Jump to: